HOW TO DETOXIFY YOUR LYMPHATIC SYSTEM WITH CASTOR OIL
- No drug exists that has the ability to improve lymphatic flow.
- However, the job can easily be handled through the topical application of Castor oil.
- All that you have to do is apply Castor oil to different parts of the skin.
- For lymphatic stimulation, just apply a castor oil pack to the lower abdomen.
- Take a cotton cloth folded in several layers and cold-pressed oil castor oil.
- Saturate the cloth in oil and apply it to the lower abdomen. You can leave it on overnight.
- The castor oil will increase circulation of lymphatic fluids, lower inflammation and improve your digestive system.
HERBS TO HELP DETOXIFY THE LYMPHATIC SYSTEM
- Herbs can be used to purify the lymph. Some herbs like echinacea, astragalus, cat’s claw, burdock root, pokeroot, goldenseal, or wild indigo root have the ability to clean the lymphatic system and can be drunk regularly to help with the detox process.